Campground RulesPlease read all the information on this page to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable stay during these exceptional times
- Check- in Time: After 2:00 p.m. Guests who have booked online may check in after office has closed. Please be mindful of noise curfew
- Check-Out Time: before 11:00 a.m. No refunds for early checkouts.
- Quiet Time: 10:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m., excessive noise or loud music will not be tolerated at any time.
- One registered vehicle per site, (all other vehicles must park in the street)
- Dangerous or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and will result in an automatic eviction of the entire party. There are no refunds if you are evicted.
- A major credit card and valid ID will be required of all reservations. Any additional fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
- No boats or boat trailers are permitted on-site (boat storage call: 250-266-0250)
Bear & Wildlife Attractant
- Do not leave any animal attractants (anything with a scent) unattended on your site/ in your tent when you leave or go to bed. Pack everything into your vehicle or our storage shed.
- Wildlife attractants include, but aren’t limited to: food, garbage, coolers, EMPTY COOLERS, BBQ’s, bins, dirty stoves, dirty dishes, cans, empty cans or bottles, soap, and toiletries.
- Dirty campsites will be cleaned immediately by our staff and will result in a $25 cleaning fee that will be charged to the credit card on file. If it happens again, you will be evicted without a refund.
- For more info visit WildSafe BC website
- No visitors are allowed on site. No visitors on site that are not in the registered parties group. The registered person, whose name the reservation is made under, assumes all responsibility for all adults, children or wards in the registered parties group. This reservation holder must agree to all campground rules and liability waiver.
- If a guest is breaking the rules, the entire booking will be evicted. There are no refunds for evictions.
- Dogs must always be on leash; Cats must remain in vehicles.
- Dogs may not be left unattended at any time; Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Animal stools must be picked up and placed in garbage cans.
- Animals are not allowed in washrooms, or office (except guide dogs).
- Generator use is only permitted between the hours of 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. daily, in order to provide campers with a quiet and enjoyable experience.
- Fire Size – fires must be contained within the firepit provided. It is illegal to have a fire outside of a designated location.
- Wood – Use wood that is provided within the campground. Do not burn garbage or collect deadfall from the surrounding forest for burning.
- Times – Campfires are not permitted during quiet hours (11pm to 7am). Fires must always be attended.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!
This property is privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries to our guests. We are not responsible for loss of equipment or valuables of any kind.