Rates are based on one vehicle and up to 4 people per single campsite.
All rates quoted on this website include applicable taxes.
Additional people will be charged at $6 per person, per night.
Children 5 years and under are free of charge.
Check-out time is 11am, with no exceptions.
Reservations are recommended, and especially during peak season in July and August.
Washrooms are closed at the beginning of October, although self-sufficient RV campers are welcome during this time.
Not all RV sites can accommodate all RV sizes. Please ensure you book a site that can accommodate your RV.
Check-in and payment instructions are posted on the campground office door when the office is closed.
Full pre-payment by Mastercard or Visa Credit Card is required for all reservations.
*** CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO DATE OF ARRIVAL (2 days prior) TO RECEIVE A FULL REFUND. Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival will forfeit entire payment and receive no refund. ***
REVISED Cancellation & Refund Policy
COVID-19 Response for Prepaid Reservations
We realize your travel plans may have been impacted during this uncertain time and would like to offer our guests a flexible cancellation policy. Our new special response cancellation policy is as follows:
- Guests must cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to receive full refund
- This policy will apply to any reservations made for any arrival date for the remainder of 2020
- Guests may cancel reservations by accessing their existing booking here: https://uclueletcampground.letscamp.ca/
- Our $35.00 Cancellation fee will be waived, if cancelling online you will receive a full refund and incur no penalty
- If you have booked using the online system, you must cancel yourself through the online system to receive a full refund
- If you booked by telephone or email with our front desk team please contact us by email to process your refund
- Alternatively, if you are able, we humbly suggest supporting small businesses during this time and let us offer you a Full Credit for the value of your reservation to be redeemed in he future. 2020 rates will be honored if you choose this option and we thank you greatly.
Cancellation & Refund Policy (This policy will not apply for the remainder of 2020, please see Covid-19 New policy above)
If cancelling 8 days or more prior to your date of arrival, a $35 cancellation fee will apply and the remainder of the cost will be refunded.
Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to arrival are completely non-refundable for any reason.
Reservation change of dates or sites will be subject to a change fee of $15.
No refunds are given for early checkouts, with no exceptions.
No refunds are given to anyone who is evicted from the campground for any reason.
No refunds will be given if you have booked a smaller site than you need to accommodate your RV length.
No refunds will be given due to weather.
Important to Note: If you booked online you must cancel your booking online, that is the only way you will receive your payment back, less a $35 cancellation fee.