Ucluelet Campground is NOW OPEN to all tent camping and units of any type.
Portable Toilets available and outdoor sink stations for hand washing.
SHOWERS ARE CLOSED. Main Washroom building with flushing toilets and showers will remain closed. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank our valued guests for their understanding.
Some of our services have been reduced and it is important all campers familiarize themselves with our new polices. A new Terms & Conditions waiver for all guests can be found HERE. This will be emailed to all existing reservations and is part of our updated terms & conditions for any new reservations made online. Please read our Guest Information and Code of Conduct before your visit.
We thank all of our valued guests for their support and cooperation. We look forward to offering you a safe and relaxing stay.
Revised Cancellation & Refund Policy May 1st, 2020
COVID-19 Response for Prepaid Reservations
We realize your travel plans may have been impacted during this uncertain time and would like to offer our guests a flexible cancellation policy. Our new special response cancellation policy is as follows:
• This policy will apply to any reservations made for any arrival date for the remainder of 2020
• Guests may cancel reservations by accessing their existing booking here: https://uclueletcampground.letscamp.ca/
• Our $35.00 Cancellation fee will be waived, if cancelling online you will receive a full refund and incur no penalty
• If you have booked using the online system, you must cancel yourself through the online system to receive a full refund
• If you booked by telephone or email with our front desk team please contact us by email to process your refund
• Alternatively, if you are able, we humbly suggest supporting small businesses during this time and let us offer you a Full Credit for the value of your reservation to be redeemed in he future. 2020 rates will be honored if you choose this option and we thank you greatly.
Ucluelet Campground would like to express gratitude to all front-line workers who are helping us stay safe during this time.
We wish our friends and guests continued good health.
Located on the beautiful west coast of Vancouver Island in Ucluelet BC, expect 125 unique sites spread over 15 acres that range from harbour and mountain views to semi-private forested sites.
Water Front Sites
These sites offer views of the Ucluelet inlet, the harbour and boat basin, and mountain views. These view sites are available for both tents and RVs.
Full RV Hookups
Our full service RV sites have electric, water and sewer connections. Depending on the site, we can accommodate RVs between 19ft and 42ft.
These unique, semi-private campsites are located beside the trees.
Campground Amenities & Services
Ucluelet Campground can accomodate every type of camper, from RVs wanting full electric, water and sewer connections to those wishing for a basic site to pitch their tent.
- No showers for 2020 due to COVID-19
- Washroom Building closed for 2020
- Portable toilets available starting Wednesday, June 10th
- Fire rings & picnic tables at each site
- Water stations & dish washing sinks
- Firewood available
- 15, 20 or 30 Amp service, depending on site
- Knowledgeable, helpful staff